About the Wine Subscriber Program
The Tawse Wine Subscriber is a unique and flexible program that is tailored to wine enthusiasts. Every other month, 3 bottles of Tawse wine be delivered directly to the subscriber`s door. Shipments will consist of pre-release and currently available wine from the Tawse portfolio of award-winning wines. Subscribers can accept the shipment as selected by winemakers Paul Pender and Rene Van Ede or they have the option to customize to their liking.
How the Wine Subscriber Program works
- Subscribers agree to purchase 18 bottles of Tawse wine per year. Shipments of 3 bottles will be delivered every other month (January, March, May, July, September and November).
- The average cost per shipment ranges from $75 – $125 and will be billed to the subscriber’s credit card automatically just prior to delivery. There are no membership or hidden fees –subscribers just pay the cost of the wines in their shipment.
- Subscribers will receive advanced notification of upcoming shipments via email newsletter, 3 weeks prior to the shipping date. The newsletter will include the wines selected for the shipment with tasting notes and other winery updates.
- Subscribers are welcome to customize their shipments from the Tawse active portfolio simply by emailing their requests to the Wine Club Manager.
- Shipping is always complimentary and the wine will arrive via Canada Post.
Benefits of the Wine Subscriber Program
- Flexibility to customize each shipment
- Shipping is always complimentary for subscribers
- 10% discount on merchandise
- Complimentary tastings at Tawse and our sister winery Redstone
For more information or to become a Tawse Wine Subscriber please contact us at email@example.com or 905-562-9500 ext. 328.