About the Club
The Tawse Wine Club is a unique, flexible and exclusive program that offers its members an experience that they will not get anywhere else. Our winemaking team produces small-lot Wine Club exclusive wines, available to members only. Each quarterly shipment, selected by our winemakers Paul Pender and Rene Van Ede, consists of un-released and Wine Club-exclusive wines. A very unique aspect of the Tawse Wine Club is the flexibility – members always have the option of customizing each shipment to their liking.
How the Club works
- Members agree to purchase four cases of wine per year shipped quarterly: March, June, September and December.
- The average cost per shipment ranges from $400 to $500 and will be billed to your credit card automatically just prior to delivery. There are no membership or hidden fees- members just pay the cost of the wines in their case.
- Members will receive advanced notification of upcoming shipments via email newsletter, 6 weeks and then again 3 weeks prior to the shipping date. The newsletter will include the wines selected for the shipment with tasting notes, date for the Wine Club preview tasting and other winery updates.
- Members are welcome to customize their shipments from the Tawse active portfolio as well as the exclusive Wine Club wines simply by emailing their requests to the Wine Club Manager.
- Shipping is always complimentary for members. The wine will arrive to the members` door via Canada Post.
Benefits of the Club
- Flexibility to customize each shipment
- Each quarter, members will be invited to a complimentary preview tasting where the wines in the shipment will be presented by owner Moray Tawse and winemakers Paul and Rene. Each wine will be served with a food pairing prepared by the Restaurant at Redstone.
- Invitations to other complimentary Wine Club-exclusive events such as the Blending Sessions
- Access to the private tasting room, Cellar 3, for complimentary tastings for members and 6 guests
- Shipping is always complimentary for members
- 10% discount on merchandise
- Invitations to winery events, most at a discounted cost
- Advanced opportunity to purchase tickets to the annual Summer Solstice Concert
- Complimentary tastings at our sister winery Redstone
- Complimentary glass of Sparkling with meal purchase at the Restaurant at Redstone
For more information or to become a Member, please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-562-9500 ext. 328
If you are interested in the Wine Club experience but feel that 4 cases of wine a year may be too much, please take a look at our Wine Subscriber Program.