We are seeking a motivated, positive and knowledgeable wine enthusiast to join our hospitality team. This individual must be determined in delivering excellent guest experiences through sharing information about the expansive Tawse portfolio, viticulture and winemaking practices in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will exude positivity, be outgoing, thrive in a team environment and be punctual. Flexibility in scheduling (weekday, weekend, holidays and the occasional evening) is required. This is a part-time position and weekends (Saturday and Sunday) are mandatory.
- Provide exceptional and memorable guest experiences for all customers
- Conduct structured tasting sessions and tours throughout the vineyards/facility
- Enthusiastically strive to meet daily sales targets
- Handle daily opening and closing procedures – including daily inventory and cleaning
- Assist with the promotion, delivery, set-up and tear-down of special onsite hospitality events
- Participate and represent the winery at offsite functions, when/if required
- Exemplary customer service skills with a proven track record in hospitality and sales
- Wine knowledge and previous tasting bar experience is preferred. WSET or other wine training a definite asset
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn about all aspects of the craft is a must
- Comfortable with public speaking and a strong multi-tasker
- Able to lift 16Kg cases of wine and stand for long periods of time and navigate stairs
- Above the age of 18 with Smart Serve certification and access to personal transportation
- Formal wine education at an accredited establishment
Please send resumes to Vicki Smyth at email@example.com no phone calls, please. We thank-you for your interest, but only those qualified will be contacted.