TASTE OF TAWSE EVENT - SATURDAY, MAY 16th
Join us at the winery on Saturday, May 16th for our annual Taste of Tawse. It's a day of tours, tastings, wine education and fun! Tours run every hour on the hour from 11 am to 5 pm and reservations are required. Tickets for this event are $25.00 per person and complimentary for Wine Club Members (maximum of 2 tickets per Membership)
Your experience includes:
- Vineyard and winery guided tour
- Tasting of 5 wines with 3 food pairings
- 20% discount off our Tawse Spring Collection Mix of Six (Mixed case of 6 wines) and other selected wines
- 20% off all in store merchandise
- Chance to win 4 tickets (Vineyard Seating) to our Summer Solstice Concert featuring Jim Cuddy and The Stampeders
After the tour you're invited to visit our outdoor wine garden and enjoy wine by the glass, tasty treats from Chef Scotty's food truck and live musical entertainment (food and drink in the wine garden not included in admission price). Please contact email@example.com to book your preferred time.
SUMMER SOLSTICE CONCERT - SATURDAY, JUNE 27TH
Please join us on Saturday, June 27th for our 2015 Summer Solstice Concert. This year's entertainment;
THE JIM CUDDY BAND
CHRISTOPHER PLOCK AND ERROL FISHER
Table Seats - $129.00 (plus tax) - Sold out!
Vineyard (lawn) Seats - $79.00 (plus tax) - Buy Now