LABOUR DAY WEEKEND AT TAWSE WINERY - September 5, 6 & 7
Visit us at Tawse winery September 05 - 07, for a weekend of fun!
- Join us in the tasting room on the long weekend and enjoy a complimentary tasting of 'Spark, our crowd-pleasing sparkling wine.
- Take advantage of super deals on our Pinot and Chardonnay Multi-Packs and 20% off all in-store (non-wine) merchandise
- On Saturday September 5th, visit our outdoor wine garden (12pm - 5pm) and enjoy wine by the glass for $5.00, tasty $5.00 offerings from the Restaurant at Redstone and live musical entertainment from Broken Cadence!
- On Sunday and Monday (Sept 6 & 7), enjoy delicious snacks from Chef Scotty and wine by the glass in our relaxed picnic area overlooking the vineyard.
- Plus, enter for a chance to win a Wine Club Shipment of (12) outstanding wines! Winner will be announced on September 30th.
NIAGARA WINE FESTIVAL - September 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 & 27, 2015
If you are a fan of the vine, these are the weekends to visit Niagara’s wine country. The Niagara Wine Festival Discovery Pass is your key to two weekends of wine and culinary adventures at wineries across Niagara. Discovery Pass holders can enjoy eight experiences per pass. Pass price $40.00.
As a participating winery Tawse will be serving up Rib-sticking Goodness! Celebrate fall with a taste of rib-sticking comfort food and a spicy red! Enjoy our delicious 2011 Growers Cabernet Franc paired with a hearty braised short-rib bolognese on orecchiette that is sure to please! $10 without a Discovery Pass. 11am - 5pm.
For more information please visit: http://www.niagarawinefestival.com/wine-festival
THE PINOT AFFAIR - October 17 & 18
Ten Wineries all crushing on one deliciously seductive grape! $40.00 plus HST.
Are you ready for a torrid love affair?
To most people, it seems crazy, but Pinot Noir lovers understand. Theirs is a passionate affair that seems to defy reason. The quickened pulse, shortness of breath, flirty glances, secret smiles… What is it about this wine that is so seductive, that conjures up such desire? The delicate flavours, or the fresh berry aromas? Maybe it’s the tantalizing spices or luscious mouth feel. It doesn’t really matter to the Pinot lovers. Once bitten, they never forget.
Are you ready for a love affair with Niagara’s most sultry and sexy wine? Visit Niagara October 17th & 18th for intimate tastings, lusty food & wine pairings and more. Learn first-hand from those who make the wine why they only have eyes for Pinot Noir…
As a participant, Tawse will be offering a side-by-side tasting of four of our not-yet released single vineyard Pinots from the 2012 vintage. Experience how the place - the vineyard, the soil the micro-climate and topography - shape the Pinots and discover your favourite. Sessions will run on the hour from 12pm - 4pm. Reservations are required. Maximum 25 people per session.
Visit thepinotaffair.com for more information.